For quite some time, Jackie and I have wanted to move out of our apartment here at CPP for a variety of reasons. It's been a slow process, but things are finally coming together in a positive way.
I've made several trips to our brand-new apartment, which is only four blocks from where we live now. One of the biggest advantages is that the building is completely new. We'll have better security, a dishwasher (which I've already decided to call Rosie!), and air conditioning, so we won't have to worry about melting in the summer heat.
I think Susie, our therapy cat, is going to love it too.
Monday, September 14, 2026
Hauling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hauling
For quite some time, Jackie and I have wanted to move out of our apartment here at CPP for a variety of reasons. It's been a slow proces...
-
"I finally truly understand what 'disabled' means for me. It means intentionally choosing where to spend every ounce of my ene...
-
We are now starting the first full week of the month, and things are snowballing. On Monday, we have packages arriving, but we're not su...
No comments:
Post a Comment